Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oooh...aahhh

I am salivating over the March cover of Vanity Fair! Anyone see it? Group photo of young Hollywood doing Old Hollywood, and doing it right. Elegant, swanky, gorgeous! My favorite is Anne Hathaway channeling Ava Gardner, in an absolutely divine gown! Stunning. Normally, anything with a bottle-feeding lion cub gets my vote no matter what, but everyone is looking so fabulous that the lion cub is just icing on the cake.

And on the subject of photo shoots, the results of the most recent Midnight Refrain photo shoot are now posted under Promo Photo Gallery #3 on www.midnightrefrain.com Despite the lack of lion cub, I think they came out very well! Come to think of it, I am wearing a tiger striped man-catcher dress in one of them. OK, not quite the same, but still cool. (Note to self: Must look into lion cub rental.)

Let me know what you think!

Feeling feline,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment