Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wine, jazz, and quarterbacks

Hello Darlings!

What do the above 3 have in common?  Well, a lot of people (including yours truly) would happily combine wine and jazz.  But this weekend, in the affluent Dallas/Fort Worth suburb of Southlake, I'm going to toss a quarterback into the mix.  For those of you who didn't know, former Cowboys and Patriots quarterback Drew Bledsoe returned to his Washington state roots (literally) and started tending grapes. I'm playing an invite-only launch of his 'Doubleback' wine to the upscale Dallas market.  I've always enjoyed playing corporate events, and this exclusive wine launch/tasting promises to be a great one.  I will, of course, sample the vintage for quality control purposes.  I'm nothing if not responsible to my audience!

Cheers!

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment